Everything seems to be a remake or a reboot or a sequel to a classic. Why doesnt Hollywood start coming up with their own new shit?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Rain makes people miserable. Makes me just want to stay under the blankets.
2. Going out for lunch at noon and coming home at 9 is a win.
3. The Outback still brings the heat. (Bonus $5 drinks on the menu).
4. I was mistaken, Nickerson is not single ready to mingle. She apparently has one leg walking down the isle. She is living in sin with her man.
5. Where do you stand on Mexican food?
6. You know you are an adult, when a new crock pot makes you happy.
7. Watching a grown man sweat because food is too spicy will always be funny to me.
8. Nothing says adulting like closing a Jake N Joes on a Thursday night.
9. Pretty sure Jeffrey is an ambassador for Natty Seltzers - 4 new converts this weekend.
10. Getting the Redzone at work makes Sundays over time shifts a game changer.
11. Never get a plastic, leather looking jacket, no how cute you think it makes you look. No one wants to smell likena Barbie doll.
12. I am amazed at people who can cut out carbs - I need bread, pasta, rice and all the other carbs out there.
Hope everyone has a great Halloween.