Football is back on Thursday!!! (3 exclamation points).
This is what I learned while away:
1. Shout out to the Welchs' - they had a tough week with losing Edso and then having a healthy baby boy.
2. Calnan is alive and well and has a new gf.
3. Guess who is gonna be a god father again?
4. Beach season is officially closed.
5. Did you see that shark munching on the whale carcass in Duxbury? Straight up Jaws shit.
6. Sometimes all you need is a week off to recharge your batteries.
7. You can tell school is back with all this traffic.
8. Have you been to Untold Brewery, in Scituate? Pretty nice. Good vibes.
9. Mario's coming back part time. I am for one excited.
10. Still on the look for commercial space. Not really finding it.
11. The Natty Light Catalina Lime mixer is officially #1 in my seltzer book. Fuck Trulys.
12. Sunburns on your head,under your shaved hair, are unreal.
Don't forget to join the NFL elimination pool.
There was way more shit that I learned but unfortunately I have 519 work emails to go through.