Summer was pretty much over.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Steve Boyce is gonna have a Beer Olympics sometime in September.
2. I am officially gonna have the 2nd Annual Toys for Tots pub crawl in Quincy on Saturday, November 30th. We will probably follow most of the same route as last year. Bring a toy to donate if you want and dress seasonally.
3. What is worse - having to work the weekend or an overnight for overtime?
4. Hong Kong Dave went to the beach.
5. I am just as excited as the next person that football is back but screaming at the tv at the bar is too much for preseason.
6. Glad the heat came back.
7. When your central AC fails you can tell in minutes.
8. Mind Hunter season 2 is pretty crazy.
9. Must be nice to be Rob Knudsen - last year it was Belize this year it's Hawaii.
10. We are down a board guy for this week's Saturday draft.
11. You didn't hear this from me but Jeffrey's looking to get a dart team together out of Coops.
12. Burgers > pizza don't @ me!