First it was Eddie Money punching his 2 tickets to paradise and now Ric Ocasek took the long Drive home as well.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Keep your head on a swivel at the Verizon store in Dorchester.
2. Iphone/Apple people have jumped the shark. Thinking they are hipsters but now have over shot and have become the norm.
3. Endless summer is Hull is a good time.
4. It looks like summer is not going anywhere.
5. Anyone been to Charleston? I am gonna go down for a long weekend. Any places I should hit up?
6. The best thing about having short hair, if you get a bad haircut, it grows in fast.
7. I am pro Seltzers but you can't be serving them warm.
8. Refinancing your house shouldn't take 3 months. Just saying.
9. John Wick 3 wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.
10. The I-sland on Netflix is kind of a waste of time - a prison based Matrix.
11. I can never ever remember any of my fucking passwords. It's like you need a capital letter, a number, can't be an actual word, you need a character, the blood of a virgin(like there are any of those out there). I'm just trying to check my burner Yahoo account.
12. Visual field eye exams are for the birds.