And just like that it was July. The year is half over.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Staycation is still good because you don't have to work.
2. The new Encore is nice.
3. Don't forget Chrissy's July 4th party.
4. Food boredom is real.
5. People still showing up for New Kids on the Block.
6. NBA free agency is something.
7. We got new work uniforms and I can't tell if they are Staples or more Target employee.
8. The beer garden at the Adams Inn on Wednesday night is the jam.
9. I had coffee for the first time in months... meh.
10. Guys with goatees know they can grow a full beard right?
11. Still in love with Total wine.
12. Who knew finding commercial space would be so hard!
13. Ninja vs Unicorn is still my newest favorite beer.
14. Imagine paying crazy cash to go to London to watch the Sox play like trash? Me either.
9th annual cookout at my place Weds at 4.