And just like that the summer is half over.
This is what I learned on vacation:
1. Vacation recaps are apparently a thing.
2. There have only been 3 days over 90 so far this year, there will be 3 more this week.
3. I live for shark sightings off the cape.
4. Bud light orange is my breakfast beer of choice.
5. It's always surprising when someone says they don't like pork? Like what? Bacon is fucking delicious.
6. Grillo is following Chrissy's play book of random weekends at Jim Plunkett.
7. Tim Barrett's alive and still having crazy cookouts.
8. No matter what I use for sun screen on my face - it still breaks out.
9. The Keltic kitchen in Yarmouth has breakfast appetizers. My new fav!
10. Some people can't ever get over things.
11. As if spiked seltzer waters wasn't enough they now how spiked flat water, so basically refreshing water that gets you bombed.
12. Make sure you wish Brady a happy birthday this week.
13. Nothing better than sleeping in your own bed.
14. The Reel House in Marina bay is pretty nice.
15. I don't know what's worse as you get older - losing your sight or your hearing.
16. I am always envious of people who just up and move and travel with no real job.