School's out and summers here. Let's do this.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Shhhh but Chrissy has been sober for 3 weeks.
2. The roof deck bar at Alba is pretty awesome.
3. Every day should not feel like a grind.
4. People love monster truck Rally's.
5. RIP - the Union Brew House in Weymouth, the first bar I officially drank in.
6. Wet dog smell is gross.
7. Leinenkugel is still the summer jam.
8. Is Jason Foley alive?
9. I can't believe that this year's almost over.
10. I have said it before but it bares repeating - Fuck New Math.
11. Hangovers happen.
12. When golf is the only thing on at a bar people seem to be into it.
13. Inn at Bay Point is hosting July 4th fire works. The are charging $75 per person. I'll just watch from my back yard.
14. Fancy pants, Martell is going to Greece for 2 weeks.