Weather? I mean I am happy that it's finally not raining and consistently in the 60s but where is my beach drinking weather?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Mikey Layden is alive and kicking.
2. Chucky T still living his best life, now with a vacation home.
3. I saw more people watching the Dot Day parade than I have in 15 years.
4. The Harp + Bard is like DBar light.
5. Julian getting calls to play in hockey tournament is a big deal.
6. Chrissy is loving his new job at Ocean Spray - just not a fan of the day shift training hours.
7. Sometimes being an adult means eating your dessert before your meal.
8. I don't know if people are on the Bruins train or not anymore.
9. Breweries just popping up like they are weeds at this point.
10. Ya'll know the date after Dot Day I take off so no blog till Tuesday.
11. My brother Ryan is looking to join a fantasy football league if you know of any openings.
12. Apple killing off iTunes and none of you nerds are losing your shit?