Summer showed up for a day but the weekend overall was nice. I mean at least that's what my sunburn tells me.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Where did all these Bruins fans come from?
2. Outdoor drinking is my jam.
3. Summer overtime list is out and it appears someone's gonna be doing many over nights.
4. Chrissy starts his work training today and Mario starts at the fire academy, good luck fellas.
5. Has anyone seen Chris Leaden? Think the Charlie Horse has chained him to the grill.
6. Hong Kong Dave says he's coming out of retirement to celebrate Dot day this year.
7. Joey Martell will take anyone to Duxbury beach on Sunday mornings.
8. Jeffrey's planning a July 4th beach/pool party. Get your money right.
9. Naturdays are all right.
10. Total Wine in Braintree is afuckingmazing.
11. Some little kids can be big assholes.
12. Hazelnut M&Ms are pretty good.