It appears as though spring has finally sprung. It's may even make it to 80 today.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The overnights are for the birds.
2. You guys can all breathe easy, Chrissy is back to work this week. Ocean spray in Carver.
3. I am happy that outdoor drinking is back on the table.
4. How have people never seen any of the John Wick movies?
5. Fuck a cracked windshield.
6. Jeffrey has an addicted to Grumpy Whites cheese burgers.
7. I am not a huge ice cream person but when I have a buzz on...whoa baby.
8. Ocho Cafe is open in Weymouth if anyone wants to get Margaritas.
9. People, in the sports world, really hate Boston and their teams.
10. Has anyone seen or heard from Chris Leaden? Last I heard he was having a difference of opinions with his work peeps.
11. Never skip leg day, you pull a hammy you are fucked.
12. Dot day is only 2 weeks away. That snuck up on us.
13. TK is slowly losing his mind.
14. Good luck to Mario, who starts the firefighter academy this week.
15. The summer starts this weekend, Memorial day. So we legit had a week of spring.
16. Have you guys had this Natty Light lemonade thing? Heard it's the drink of summer '19.