Fall starts Friday at 4:02 pm. Bring on brisk mornings, apple pies and basic white girl pumpkin everything.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. My white scorpion peppers refuse to change from green to white.
2. All these natural disasters are good for over time at the Coca Cola plant.
3. Rugged maniac this weekend out in Southwick and My first mud run in Holyoke. Good luck Ali.
4. Safe to say my fantasy season is over after 2 weeks. Now I know what it feels like ladies, all build up no satisfaction.
5. Bloody Mary bars are my jam.
6. Five year olds have no off switch, no down time and never stop asking questions.
7. Punch out for Nintendo is still awesome.
8. I see a few people jumping back on the Bs bandwagon after that Pasta signing.
9. What do you do when your right eye twitches for over a week.
10. I heard a rumor that Coach K is rocking like 4 time shares in and around Disney. May be time to just invest in a condo bro.
11. I'm not going to lie, Derek loves when people talk/type in the 3rd person.
12. Guess Matty and Meg are moving into their own house this weekend, do you think this effects him going to Florida - Georgia?
13. Grillo made a rare appearance on the text machine.
14. People are bitching about the new iPhone being $1000. Wasn't the last one $850? Apple got you eating out of their hands.
15. Ever get hit with a 24 hour sickness. Black out city.
16. Hong Kong Dave must be seeing someone. Haven't heard from him in 2 weeks. Still waiting on his house warming party.
17. Sometimes the best part of Snapchat are the news articles.
18. Guess what Joey Martell got for his birthday? Tickets to Phantom of the Opera. Who knew he was so sophisticated. How many Adderall did he pop to watch that?
Ok, I'm back working with Rio this week. Let the good times roll.