Where the fuck is summer?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Not as much fan fare this year with Memorial day kicking off the summer.
2. Ice cream when you are drunk is the jam.
3. Anyone know anything bout them razor clubs? Fucking 42 dollars for some Mach 3s is insane.
4. I am always amazed when people spend $60 at the deli of a supermarket. Like are you feeding a football team?
5. Ever have one of those days where your drink leaks all over your lunch that you made?
6. I am hearing that Chrissys out as Grillos best man. Not through any fault of his own but because the weddings on hold.
7. Do you think that more people would take last minute trips if airfare was cheaper, if you booked day of flights?
8. Air filters for your heating/ac are not cheap.
9. Dot day is less than a week away. Hope it doesn't rain this year. Rumor has it Chris Leaden is gonna show.
10. Man buns are still a thing.
11. Worst part of the summer is no new television shows.
12. Five 12 hour shifts this week. Pray for my sanity - please and thank you.
13. If anyone is in the Hull area today, Jeffrey is putting in an outdoor shower. He could use a hand or 2.
14. It is amazing to me the price of cars now a days.
Please take a moment to remember our fallen soldiers on this Memorial Day.