This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Waking up with a headache is the worst.
2. Cinco de Mayo was a success. Cannot wait till next year's on a Saturday.
3. Sold enough shirts and koozies to pay off the bill, so now everything is for the charity donation.
4. Man people jumping on and off the Red Sox bandwagon is funny. We are only the 2nd week into May people.
5. Going out for lunch but staying out all day is always fun, right?
6. I am not against going out to lunch solo.
7. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was funny as fuck.
8. What is up with Stop and Shop using those crazy bagging stations now?
9. Has anyone heard from Julie Nickerson? Haven't heard from her so I assume she is in love.
10. Joe Martell didn't realize how good Pearl Jam was till this weekend.
11. Korean BBQ is where it is at.
12. Hey if anyone sees Coach K remind him he still owes me for Red Sox tickets and he hasn't bought a pub crawl shirt yet.
13. Are you officially old when sleeping in means 7:30 am?
14. Do you put chips ON a sandwich or eat them WITH a sandwich.
15. May weather has been depressing.
16. Really who is watching boxing? It is 2017!!
Check ya later...