This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Pretty sure not one person likes to work.
2. I'm amazed when people have never been to Florian hall before.
3. Chrissy loves his fireworks. Huge July 4th bash in Pembroke so he invested in $400 worth of pyrotechnics.
4. I love how I have asked everyone to meet up for a shirt, if they wanted them before the crawl and now they all text me to save them for me.
5. Not a fan of Michelob Ultra.
6. I am looking forward to the Pour yard opening up next to Cagneys.
7. You do not know panic until you have a tick crawling on your skin.
8. What excuse will Dave use for not showing up on Saturday?
9. Nothing worse than a headache that lasts for days.
10. I am not a fan of the new caramel M & M's
11. Jeffrey wants to put a trip to Toronto together, anyone interested?
12. Are you guys practicing your "Let's go Celtics" chants for tonight?
13. All this rain and cold weather is depressing. Bring on the heat.
14. Update from last week - I have heard from Nickerson, she is laying low saving for a condo. Still can't locate Coach K and my Redsox ticket money.
15. A case of Coors light bottles is $26.
16. Think officer Calnan has only a month left in the police academy, then a huge bash.
Alright hope to see you all on Saturday.