Nothing is worse than a Tuesday that feels like a Monday after a holiday. Especially extra shitty ones that drive you to drink.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Coca cola still doesn't recognize MLK day as a holiday.
2. It is OK everyone gets drinking anxiety.
3. Chris Leaden is working on coming to the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.
4. Jeffrey is a week away from being back in the saddle again.
5. Being sick sucks but being sick and dehydrated is worse.
6. I had a conversation with a friend about the lottery - would you take the lump sum or annual payout for 20 years?
7. For those wondering, APW was an overall success. Took most everything in stride.
8. It was great to hear from Bill Smiddy, the circumstances in which I heard from him not so much. I'll miss ya Matty.
9. This is the first year in 21 years that I am not running any squares for the super bowl.
10. Speaking of the Super bowl what are the plans for that?
11. If you aren't going out for lunch solo and having a few beers, you are doing wrong.
12. I always look forward to random calls to go out drinking. Spontaneous drinking is some of the best.
13. I have no idea why but it always amuses me when people have something to say about my beard, good or bad.
14. I see all you guys slinking onto the Celtics band wagon. Acting like you were there before the holidays. I am on to you.
15. I got so excited when I heard rumors of Space Balls 2 possibly being made. Keep firing assholes.
16. Have you watched Taboo on FX yet? Some weird ass shit going on in that.
17. Are you a Ryan Reynolds or Bradley Cooper kind of person? Me I'm going with Ryan but can you really go wrong with either?
18. Some people take things a little too personal.
Well onto yet another positive week, y'all.