We now have 2 weeks of yapping about the Super Bowl (also known as the longest two weeks of the year).
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Buying boots is hard. I have no idea how women go crazy for shoe shopping.
2. The Bruins are probably done for.
3. Add Chris Leaden to the list of "where is the blog kid".
4. Mike G is alive and well. Making yet another work move and now at State street in Quincy.
5. Is anyone up for some bar hopping on Saturday?
6. Bad smelling hand soap is the worst. No one wants to smell like your great aunt.
7. All these flood warnings for tonight got me worried. Gotta test my sump pump.
8. Jeffrey is getting Julian into hockey. So far it doesn't really keep his interest. I was thinking of taking him to a By game, thoughts?
9. You would think that Matt and Meg Kraemer would of invited me to the Falcons-Green Bay game when they scored free tickets.
10. I went to Game Stop to check on the NES Classic and the guy laughed in my face.
11. Trump was sworn in on Friday and look the world didn't end, imagine that.
12. Supah P is looking to get a cover up/work done, if anyone knows any good tattoo guys hit em up(other than Spilt Milk).
13. Who is planning a wild Superbowl party?
14. Being an adult means you can have nachos for dinner if you like.
15. Jeffrey has been liberated and is mobile again.
16. I must say "is this real life" at least 14 times a day.
17. Who fucking watches the Pro Bowl? Like really?
18. Dry skin in the winter is the worst. Fuck you mother nature.
Let the trash talking about the Patriots begin...At least for 2 weeks.