It's 2017 so leave all that bullshit in 2016. Start anew, start fresh and most of all start things you intend on finishing.
This is what I learned recently:
1. Sometimes people use big words and they really have no idea what they mean.
2. People lie about watching porn.
3. Rob slowly morphs into an angry elf after a few drinks.
4. There is a new Mexican place in Hull that is getting mixed reviews.
5. Yesterday's in Quincy recently closed, probably why it was for sale.
6. I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and those who were on the invite list to the Macphails annual party, keep doing what you do.
7. Don't be a dick.
8. I have said it before and I will say it again - "everyone has problems", so don't judge people.
9. I heard Disney on ice at the Agganis arena is where it is at.
10. I am not really sure where the Chinese food on Xmas Eve and NYE tradition comes from but it works.
11. Apparently when you work a ton of hours continuously you become cranky.
12. People put high and low age limits on who they will date. Who knew? I always thought anyone over 21 was pretty much the same.
13. Be weird and embrace it.
14. Passing out on the toilet is totally normal, right Chrissy?
15. I am not really a fan of brunch other than the boozing.
16. Some people are cuddlers some are not.
17. If you like perpetual camping or are just lazy and don't want to make your bed - beddys are for you.
18. It looks like January 14th for the 7th annual Yankee regift party. Let me know if you are in.
19. Looks like maybe a major shake up in the ADSL fantasy league...Who is leaving and who is staying?
20. Just like the ground hog who predicts longer winters, when Tom Kelly says this winter hasn't been so bad expect another winter like 2 years ago. Knuckle up.
21. I hope you can catch the Detour on TBS probably the best show I have seen in a while.
22. I see you people sliding off the Bruins band wagon and now trying to sneak back on.
The more things change the more they stay the same.