Here are things that I learned this weekend:
1. FUCK TERRORIST - FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!
2. Newton is looking for a new home for his dog Snuffy (a 9 year old cocker spaniel):
4. Looks like April 28th is the day for the deck building party - who wants to dig some footings!!
5. Stand up thing by Danny Amendola to donate $100 for every catch and $200 for every drop next season to a "Boston Marathon Relief Fund".
6. The Mustache Pub Crawl tee shirts are in.
7. Its funny when Chrissy goes on vacation he also becomes MIA.
8. It is bizarre to me that people think Nomar, Tek and Nixon should have their number retired.
9. Bill Smiddy made it out back to back weekends.
10. Jack n Jill baby showers are weird.
11. I am blessed to have a lot of great people in my life, who checked up on me to make sure I wasn't caught up in yesterdays activities. They knew I go to the Marathon Monday game each year and that I frequent the finish line area. Marathon Monday has always been my favorite drinking day of the year.
12. Anyone bitching about the Bruins or the Celtics games being rescheduled should get a punch in the face. So that they have a real reason to bitch.
13. The Sox game started the day off so well:
15. When do I pick up my uncle of the year award?
16. Just when I thought I couldn't love Popeyes chicken any more. They go all out with a 5 piece boneless for under 10 bucks!
17. Anyone interested in attending the Samurai exhibit at the MFA?
18. Nothing worse than when your dog has the shits on your daily walk. Have you never tried to pick up a pile of mud?
This seems appropriate for today: