Is it just me or is this year moving at warp speed? We are almost into May for god sake.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy is all grown up now. He has a credit card now.
2. Rob and Jeffrey bang out a deck in record time(sorry for the messy clutter):
3. Has anyone seen Rio? Since he ramped up his house search the kid has been MIA!
4. Ian makes custom Gnomes. I asked that he make this one for me:
5. Brunch is no joke at the Cheesecake factory.
6. Who would have a full size fridge and freezer in their garage but not actually plugged it in?
7. Shopping for patio furniture is kind of a pain in the ass.
8. Look at all the empty red seats:
9. I officially HATE THE NFL DRAFT NOW.
10. A drunk chatty Chrissy is a sight to see and hear.
11. $5.00 drafts at Fenway and you could score Sam Adams or Bud because there was no line. Winner winner beer for dinner!
12. I hate Hypocrites.
13. My Uncle Willie has made it 15 straight days to work. Could be a record.
14. How the fuck can it be $3700 for a dog surgery?
15. I am trying out a new hair product for my big mop. Not really digging it.
16. Is there anything worse than having no snacks at your house?
17. People are picking up their Mustache Pub Crawl shirts.
18. I guess the kids are all wearing colored jeans this summer. Can't wait to break out my red Guess jeans from 1993.
19. Rumor has it Travis Tebbetts is making an appearance at the Mustache Pub crawl.
20. Anyone up for trying to build a fence?
Hope I see you all at the Bruins Playoffs games this year.