How is it we go from no snow all season to back to back weekend of snow storms. FUCKING UP MY DAY DRINKING BOTH WEEKENDS.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Mikey T is officially hitched. Mr and Mrs. James Tofuri.
2. I think Chuckie may be shrinking.
3. It is not even a week into Lent and I am already sick of pizza.
4. Jeffrey and Chrissy crashed a wedding and are labeled as douchebags, you guys are A-Okay in my book.
5. Its never good when you get a call from your uncle that your dad is in the hospital.
6. Thats My Boy is a fucking riot. Glad to see Sandler back in stupid funny shit movies.
7. Queso dip is not an acceptable lunch.
8. I love how Aceves acts up and everyone is suddenly an expert on the Red Sox and trades.
9. 50% of giraffes are bisexual. Pretty sure Chrissy would be a giraffe in another life.
10. I think it would suck to be allergic to booze.
11. Katie and I are looking at getting a second dog - we just don't know if we should get a rescue, a puppy or another Mal?
12. I have tried to get into the Walking Dead but I just can't.
13. How come no one wants to go to this Chili cook off at Ned Devines on Thursday?
14. Children ages 5 to 14 die from playing baseball than any other sport. So watch out.
15. Elephants kill more than 500 people every year. They have been known to also rape and kill grown rhinos. Hey elephants maybe you should get some giraffe friends.
16. Pasta that is sealed in a box can stay fresh for up to 10 years - Open pasta is only good for a few days.
17. Did you know Maine has casinos? http://www.oxfordcasino.com/
18. Serendipity 3 in NYC has a hamburger that costs $295. Also a sundae that cost $1,000.
19. Gas Monkey Garage sells their cars on ebay if you are interested in any of their stuff.
20. Even if you can't do shots at the open bar wedding; You can always get your drinks neat. I like all things neat so why not my drinks.
If anyone is interested in the chili cook off on Thursday let me know mofos.
Till next week.