Yesterday was quite a day to be a Boston fan - The Celtics, Bruins and Patriots all won. Everyone wanted the Giants/Patriots super bowl rematch, well now you have it. How many times are we going to have to see the David Tyree helmet catch over the next 2 weeks? A Bajillion??
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Getting the right colored couch can make your wife the happiest person in the world.
2. The Super Bowl party at the View may be in jeopardy due to Direct TV and channel 7s dispute.
3. Faneuil Hall is the 4th most popular tourist destination in the US with 19 million visitor per year - 1. Times Square 2. Vegas Strip 3. National Mall.
4. Who has a Pre Cana on Super Bowl Sunday?
5. What are the rules for baby showers. I thought the shower was for a 1st baby born not a 3rd...
6. Has anyone else watch Alcatraz? I am going to give it a try. I hope it is better than TerraNova.
7. The word "whiskey" derives from the Gaelic for meaning "water of life". Seems about right.
8. How does a Roxies not have a prime rib roast? I should of just went to Lamberts.
9. I am pretty pissed that Scramble with Friends is only on the iphone and ipad. I like word games. Hey Zynga SUCK IT!
10. They treat the streets of Quincy with sea water prior to a big snow storm, to try and prevent ice build up.
11. Is the Mirage trying to get me to go to Vegas for the Superbowl? I mean 3 free nights? Jet Blue has air fare from $289. I mean it sounds like a perfect storm.
12. Jeffrey just discovered blip it. He is straight killing it on there.
13. I am not a fan of Panera Breads lunch/dinner. The mac and cheese was pretty good though.
14. I heard rumblings of a Shaun Larry wedding heating up fast and furiously. I don't know if thats a rumor or not but that's what I heard.
15. I don't know if I am more addicted to Super Stickman golf or Zombie Dash. I love free games.