Apparently the summer heat is coming early. It is supposed to reach up into the 90's tomorrow and I am not really ready for that kind of temperature.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Rondo is a beast, a nasty filthy beast.
2. Retiring after 32 years of teaching and having a pub crawl to commemorate it is AWESOME!
3. Never ever tell Bill Smiddy that he is cheap or that he doesn't make enough money. The dude will Flip!!
4. Lemonheads are made in Chicago.
5. Spicy steak tips are not to be fucked with. Especially when drinking.
6. Random Friday night cookouts should happen more often.
7. No matter how many times I say it - there is nothing better than a night out with your peeps and buckets of beers.
8. Matty Kohansky likes his corn on the cob.
9. The kid still got it.
10. Zach and Miri make a porno is one funny ass movie.
11. Any of the 36 packs of beer that come with a cooler is right up my alley.
12. Katie K can make one mean banana bread.
13. I don't know who I hate more the Flyers or the Canadians.
14. You can find Martell in Southie on any Sunday at either the Playwrite, ABG, Whiskey Priest, Beer Garden or even the Junction.