Right to it this week.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Lolipop chicken is just chicken wings.
2. People are going crazy with the water ban. Boil your water people. It is pretty simple.
3. I had never been to the Port Norfolk yacht club till this weekend.
4. Why do people let their children run around without shoes on in public places?
5. When did Chuck Tofuri become a basketball guru/expert?
6. The Kentucky Derby is the best horse race of the year.
7. Rockingham race track always makes me smile.
8. A super brownie sundae is never a great idea after a day of boozing.
9. The girls from the Mass Militia get fucked up playing football.
10. 1st Holy Communion cards are creepy.