November is always my favorite month.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. There are only 8 weeks left this year and that is kinda sad.
2. Will 2022 be the year we are done with Covid?
3. I guess somebody fell asleep before the UFC 268, yeah its me.
4. Never did I ever think I would learn so much about Prostate cancer at a bar.
5. Apparently, Rotten Tomatoes is bombing the new Marvel Eternals movie because there is an openly gay super hero. HUH?
6. Any given Sunday, am I right NFL?
7. All of a sudden everyone wants to head down to Athens for a Georgia game.
8. You guys are not going to believe this but TK is making friends with bartenders.
9. Chrissy is gonna be looking for Natalee Holloway starting this Saturday.
10. Congrats to my youngest brother on his engagement.