Including today there are only 26 shopping days until Christmas.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy and his wife are all in on Plunkett again - Dedham or the Cape doesn't matter.
2. Not Your Average Joes has gone down hill real quick.
3. Chris Leaden's hatred of cranberries runs deep.
4. Anyone else have a friend who makes everything about them?
5. When do Sox Pax go on sale? Anyone know?
6. Hope TK had fun at the Pats game yesterday.
7. I mean at this rate there will be a new variant every month or so. When do we go back to living our normal life?
8. It appears that I cannot get a new Bronco for 2 years. TWO FUCKING YEARS!
9. I am not really digging the NHL on ESPN +. I should be able to watch a fucking hockey game at a bar.
10. Turkey dinner, turkey sammiches, turkey soup, turkey pot pie, when do the left overs end?
11. Found out LetterKenny has a spin off in the works about Shoresy and this makes my day.
12. When does your christmas tree go up?