Lets see I have been gone for a few weeks.
Vacations, ho-ho-holidays and what have you.
This is what I learned while I was away:
1. People are really bummed out about Chrissy not doing the demolition derby this year.
2. Fro-yo and Vino is one hell of a combo bar.
3. Fantasy draft is in the book and Dave accessorizes with the best of them.
4. How is it we have 20156220 different streaming services but nothing is ever on.
5. Cape house is officially off the rental market so now the off season projects begin.
6. Jeffrey is looking to host his first annual golf tourney in October.
7. Holy hell Georgia is humid as all fuck but everyone is so nice. Its quite a tradeoff.
8. This Redsox season has been one hell of a roller coaster.
9. Rumor has it Joe Martell is on the wagon.
10. I like what Marvel did with Shang-Chi. looks like they are revamping their line up.
11. Nothing says drinking like getting a DUI on a golf cart.
12. Football is back and none too soon.
13. Speaking of football, who wasn't surprised by the Pats cutting Cam? I thought for sure he would be starting until at least week 5.
14. I live for T shirt and jeans weather.