Fuck yes! Fall is here... and I am here for Fall!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People under estimate english muffins with peanut butter.
2. As much as I love Fall, apple picking ain't my thing. Especially when you can buy a bag for $5.99.
3. I heard Chrissy and Grillo are in a beef. Something about Grillo blowing him off on karaoke night.
4. Speaking of Chrissy, I heard a rumor he may be getting a puppy(but you didn't hear that from me).
5. TK seems to find his new hang out in the Landing YO! Bates bar and grill.
6. Bobbo has 2 tickets to the Pats game for Sunday night if you know anyone.
7. Manager Leaden is too busy to manage his fantasy team, I think anyways.
8. My central AC is broken, at least it is coming close to the season being over.
9. Does not feel like it should be Celtics and Bruins training camp season yet.
10. Mike G says anyone who wants to come up to the lake and go on his pontoon boat, just give him a ring.
11. Congrats to Karen on her new job.
12. The Hull Pirates are 0-2. Losing last week when the visiting team had 3 untimed plays to score a TD.
13. Mario and his fire fighter friends are hosting an event at Kowloon this Friday. Then a comedy show after.
14. Will the Redsox make the playoffs or not? I am not talking about the Yankees Sweep this weekend.