Apparently this week in New England it is going to feel like Florida - hot, humid and swampy.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Grillo has informed Calnan that he uninvited himself to next year's wedding. Bold move!
2. Random nights out with Leaden and Dave are always welcomed.
3. If you can always choose to drink outside.
4. Rumor has it Tooma would move back home if he had a job.
5. Chris Leaden is trying to get a group together to go to Trillium in Canton. Who is in?
6. Fuck most people.
7. Fantasy football is almost upon us, may be looking for a new board guy.
8. Congrats to Coach Ks kid winning a little League home run championship. Popping champagne like a boss.
9. It appears that the Food Netwerk doesn't actually have any cooking shows anymore.
10. Some days you just need to stay in and recharge your batteroer.
11. TK is going up to Portland, Maine this week for a little me time.
12. If you don't like naps then are you even human?