It's July 4th week and that is a celebration!!
Lots of cookouts and partying. May your beers be many and your hang overs few.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Do you do something "by accident" or "on accident"?
2. Another year and another sun burn in my belly button. What in the actual fuck.
3. All these mother fuckers bitching about how hot it is are the same cock knockers who bitched about the winter. Get a new hobby.
4. I had no idea that birds like to steal blueberries.
5. No surprise that both Rio and Chrissy are on vacation this week and the weather's gonna be 90 plus.
6. Good luck to the Macphails on the 5k tomorrow.
7. Nothing is more infuriating than getting your iced coffee all fucked up.
8. Why do I find myself buying things at Home Depot/Lowes that I don't really need.
9. If you are a male who works in the food service industry please cut your finger nails.
10. How come I can't find MGD anywhere?
11. Obviously, I have a problem throwing away older pairs of sneakers. Found 6 pairs and threw them away this weekend.
12. Hey Dunkin donuts don't think I didn't notice that the coffee rolls are now basically the same size as a donut and twice as much.
Don't forget cookout tomorrow at 3:30. I have plenty of food. Just bring whatever you want to drink.