This is the fastest summer that I can remember. Feels like someone hit the fast forward button on this son of a bitch.
This is what I learned while being off for a week:
1. The wedding of 2019 is moving along. The house is closed on and now needs some paint and AC. If you know someone call Paddy.
2. If you live on the cape you are either a landscaper, artist or retired.
3. It's such a complex game you play trying to figure out how many beers you need for the beach and then after the beach. Drink too many at the beach you can't drive to get more for after.
4. Pretty sure I gained 15 lbs on vacation.
5. The beer Olympics were a great time. Rumor has it the Macphails are going to start their own next year.
6. Looking to golf this week hit Leaden up, he's on vacation.
7. How come it feels like wherever you put sun block on is where you burn first?
8. When I win the mega mills what do you guys want?
9. Speaking of winning Leaden has been crushing Keno.
10. Jeffrey is up at North Conway so I have Franklin till he gets back.
11. Congrats to Mario on becoming a Saugus firefighter.
12. Barrata where have you been my whole life?
13. Some days it's 2 steps forward 1 step back, others it's 2 stepa forward 5 steps back.
14. World cups over and now we get 4 years soccer free.
15. Everyone talking bout the Sox but when I watch on TV I see plenty of empty seats.
16. Ant man and the Wasp was more like a Wasp movie with Antman sprinkled in.