Since I am at work today I figured why not just bang out a quick blog post.
This is what I learned this past week:
1. Mother fuckers are geared up with this legalization of gambling on sports. New Jersey should be taking bets next Monday.
2. Huge shout out to Padraig, travels all the way to Napa Valley to propose. Things are moving fast - house, engagement and now the bachelor party planning.
3. Couldn't find a good used car so I put that money down on a new Jeep. Guess I'm team #jeep now.
4. How come I haven't heard of any Memorial day parties?
5. Anyone ever change a lawn mower blade before?
6. Why do jeans fit better after wearing them for a few days?
7. Someone tell my brother Ryan it's frowned upon pulling your dick out in a bar.
8. I have no idea why but I am a fan of the food and drinks at Burton's.
9. Deadpool 2 is a god damn fucking riot.
10. Vodka lemonades are pretty dangerous.
11. I could go the rest of my life without ever having Chinese food agsin.
12. Congrats to TK on being a grand daddy. Nothing says grandpa like free baby sitting.
13. Pray for Mario's dog, Bruschi, who is all fucked up from vertigo and an ear infection.
14. Joey Martell and his lady are looking for a house. They are sick of condo living.
15. Dot day is only 2 weeks away, wonder what random shows up this year?
16. Hope everyone downloaded the mass state lottery keno ap. You can watch keno live on your fucking phone.
17. Fuck quinoa.
18. Keep chick peas and hummus far away from me too.
Have a great week. It is supposed to be in the mid to high 70s all week.