And my liver. This is going to be another rocky one with 2 Sox game this week and the C's crushing it in the playoffs. My wallet is already puking.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The weekend is never long enough.
2. People are all geared up for this royal wedding.
3. Joey Martell is working on some behind the scenes tour of Wrigley Field for us in August.
4. Tiger Woods is back baby!!
5. Scary Terry says there is no room on the Cs band wagon and I agree.
6. I live for drunk before noon snaps from Chrissy.
7. Nothing more uncomfortable than a pair of underwear that don't quite fit right.
8. I have already found 5 ticks on my dog. Be careful out there.
9. I can't remember what one of Bunker's kids is Kyle and what one is Alex so I just vall them both Kylex.
10. I don't know what's more difficult - finding a pair of sneakers that I like or a good used car.
11. Anyone interested in going to the Sox game Monday, May 28th?
12. Has anyone used a Home Equity line of credit vs a Home Equity loan? Benefits?
13. When you just want to rip your eye out with a spoon because it won't stop twitching.
14. We all have that one friend who asks for advice and when you give it to them they do whatever they fuck they want.
15. When is Calnan having a house warming party?
16. It appears as though everyone and their mother is going to the Pats Titans game in Nashville.
17. A woman told me I look just like my dog. Is that a compliment? Is it because we both have white, black and gray hair? Do I look like a dog?
18. I am excited for Deadpool 2 not so much for Solo.
19. Deleting my Facebook page was one of the only good things for me so far in 2018.
20. Pretty sure Chrissy got some girl from Massachusetts, who currently resides in New Orleans, killed.
Ok let me know who is going out for the Sox and Celts on Saturday night. Especially after watching the royal wedding.