It is going to be in the 70s this Wednesday? Some crazy ass weather we are having this winter.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Providence Bruins are a good take. Not a bad seat in the house.
2. Just spending money like a drunk sailor.
3. I like oysters but I don't think they agree with me.
4. Guess who is going to Pearl Jam in Chicago? Tickets are bought. Hotel is booked.
5. Does anyone actually buy a car during these Presidents day sales?
6. Who doesn't like a good steak?
7. Being made fun of for having soft hands is just jealousy.
8. Nashville and Louisville is all booked. The Derby is fast approaching.
9. Black Panther was pretty good. I mean it's not lose your mind type shit but it's good.
10. Kids are getting wiffles early this year.
11. No one celebrates birthdays quite like Jeffrey.
12. Mario is looking at buying a house near the water. Look for a house in Saugus to be for sale soon.
13. Congrats to Lauren Kelly crushing her goal of $7500 for the marathon.
14. The Boston Winery is a nice little spot. Still don't like wine though.