Let us just skip all the bullshit and get to things I learned this weekend:
1. As you may know Tom Kelly's daughter, Lauren, is running the Boston Marathon. There is a meat raffle fund raiser this Saturday February 17th at the Boston Winery. If you could make it down and show some support that would be great.
2. Never ceases to amaze me when there is a line at Regina's at 4pm.
3. I think I may have been sleeping on the Fowler house all these years.
4. Joe Martell is alive and kicking. Working a ton but partying even harder.
5. The jalapeno burger from Porters is my new jam.
6. Wickendon pub March 10th? Anyone interested?
7. Airfare to Nashville is booked. Just gotta find a place in Louisville now.
8. Man hangry is such a thing.
9. People still get sucker punched?
10. Does anyone know someone who has actually won big $$ on a scratch ticket?
11. I am not a fan of veggie burgers. I think it's the quinoa that I didn't like.
12. Guess we are not going to Pearl Jam in Chicago.