The super bowl is over. The Bruins and Celtics bandwagon is full. The Sox season is months away. Pretty much we are in sports purgatory.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. More people are into chili cook-offs than I realized.
2. Altered Carbon on Netflix is the shit.
3. $50 for 2 squares, half time buffet and beers from kick off till the game ends. Not too shabby.
4. How can you be a grown man with the fucking sniffles?
5. So far this year feels like 2 steps forward 3 steps back.
6. I have been craving some new ink.
7. Downtown Plymouth is great for bar hopping.
8. I don't think the balcony is for me.
9. I love the hype surrounding the Superbowl commercials.
10. Between Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and every other streaming option it's going to start costing you more to subscribe than cable.
11. Planet fitness banning jump rope seems silly to me.
12. I had well over 30 squares. Not a sniff of a win.
13. The Macphails are getting new windows, furnace, central AC and insulation.
14. Tax season got people stressed the fuck out.
15. People acting like their mother died just because the Pats lost...come on.
16. Insomnia is a bitch, a real fucking bitch.