The Pats are onto the Superbowl...again.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Nothing worse than neck pain.
2. The gout has taken another one.
3. The Bruins are on fire. Hotter than that chick you took home in 2003 with herpes.
4. If you are around next Friday, Feb 2nd. I have entered a chili contest at the Cabby Shack in Plymouth at 6pm.
5. Square season is upon us.
6. Don't forget Chrissy's Superbowl bash in 2 weeks. Party starts at 3 the games at 630. Bring booze, beers or a food item. This party is kid friendly, so pack up your Rugrats.
7. Plaza Azteka has pitchers of Margaritas, Mojitos and other boozy drinks. My kind of heaven.
8. Heard the UFC in Boston was a huge success.
9. You can't be uncle of the year if you don't show up.
10. So who is down for a karaoke night?
11. I still have 2 tickets to the derby if you know anyone interested.
12. January is by far the longest of months.
13. Speaking of January, how many of you are doing dry January?
14. Rumor has it, Jeffrey is going to the casino this Saturday night for his boys 21st.