You know you live in New England when Sunday morning it is -6 when you wake up and then Monday it is 25 degrees and you are legit happy and saying man it's not really cold out today.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Smiddawg is living his best life in Southie. Living with the flavor of the week.
2. Random trips to the casino are always fun.
3. This god damn flu is like a boomerang. Just when you think it's gone blam right back in your grill.
4. Anytime there is talk about this podcast something happens with Kung Fu Dave. Now that mother fucker has no heat.
5. Thirteen straight days below freezing. That's Alaska like.
6. Pats play on Saturday night. Who else is pumped?
7. Is it weird that I have never been to Disney? I mean I have been to Universal and to Sea World.
8. Everyone should know how to play Craps.
9. Seems like everyone's hot water heaters are going due to the weather.
10. Oh yeah still no battery.
11. It is always great to see people you haven't seen in a long time but shitty when it's for a wake/funeral.
12. I made brownies from scratch and not a box, now I feel like Ducan Hines himself.
13. People hate old school rap. I mean how can that be?
14. Have you seen the show on Netflix "The toys that made us". Man it makes you feel like a kid all over again.
Gotta run. Little busy at work.