Happy 40th birthday to one Christian Daniel MacPhail. Here is to many more. Who would have known 19 years ago today, I had my fake ID taken away but I made a great friend.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People are strange.
2. Bacon over everything.
3. Golfing in the rain is not for me.
4. Helping plan a surprise for a surprise party is stressful.
5. It is October, so the count down to the world's largest outdoor cocktail party is on - 24 days.
6. Congrats to Jason Foley on his $1000 scratch ticket hit.
7. Credit card roulette is no joke, $250 later.
8. Fuck fall time colds/sickness.
9. Forgetting a club on the golf course is no good.
10. It is always great to see Tooma, even if he had to sit on a bus for 12 hours.
11. It is apple picking time. You know apple pies are my jam.
12. I tried to drink black iced coffee, pretty sure that's how sociopaths are made.
13. Is there anything worse than trying to make small talk with someone you have no interest in actually talking too?
14. Phone battery update - still not here.