Well we survived the worlds largest outdoor cocktail party. Made some great new friends, had a shit ton of fun and can't wait to do it all over again next year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. If you can't get down with this world series then maybe baseball is NOT your thing.
2. Irish breakfast shots are where it is at.
3. I am a Georgia fan but the Gators fans are wayyyy hotter.
4. Happy hours and drink specials are dangerous.
5. One of my new friends was screaming about how he loves to eat dat pussy.
6. Everyone in Jacksonville loves to tell you how it is the biggest city in the country.
7. Now I have friends in Athens Georgia who said they will host us for a game there.
8. Fuck hotel beds.
9. Jeffrey snores like a duck.
10. Some cunty broad told me repeatedly that Chrissy has a really nice beard and I should do something about my grays.
11. Shout out to the Bearded Pig. Bomb ass food and great peeps.
12. There doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the Jags stadium.
13. I have no idea how people make money doing Uber down there - 15 miles is like $8.
14. Almost forgot some prick spilled ketchup all over my sneaks.
I am sure there are many things that I forgot due to all the alcohol that was consumed plus I am throwing this together right before a hotel check out.