Who says I can't post on a Sunday night?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It is always good to get new readers on here.
2. I don't think hair of the dog actually works but I'll promote it till I die.
3. Apparently I have not been as funny as in the past.
4. Let's all wish Chrissy good luck tomorrow on his second 5K - hope he breaks last year's pace of 38 minutes or some shit.
5. The Shaking Crab in Quincy has some bomb ass wings.
6. I usually bump into someone that I know when I am out and about.
7. Both Chrissy and Jeffrey are having July 4th parties.
8. Speaking of parties come on by tomorrow after 4. Cooking out and fire works.
9. Some people can not just roll with the punches, they need plans and agendas and schedules. What is this 1912? Just roll with it.
10. Sparklers are the handjobs of fire works.
11. The more you make the more you spend.
12. It is always great to see random people wearing Mustache Pub Crawl t shirts.
13. What is the pool up to? The one for if Chrissy makes it back from Canada or not?
14. Have you been to the Range in Hingham yet? Good vibe, nice out door bar and a driving range.
15. If you won 1 million bucks would you take it all in a lump sum or take the 50k a year for 20 years...basically till you are 83.
16. Sleeping is over rated.
As always I will try to do better next time.
P.S. I have no idea what is going on here but I love this picture of Jimmy -
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet canada
canada goose sale
red bottom shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
uggs on sale
ralph lauren uk
air jordan 8
Are The Bags From Coach Outlet Real, First, I inspire them to work together by making sure that they have a shared vision. Second, I have to make sure that they know how to work together. So roles, responsibilities, inter dependencies and the rules of engagement must be clearly defined and understood.
That not even close. The Fab Five were cool, because they had all the long shorts and the black socks and black shoes. But our team had much more talent. You don't need them the 3.6 liter and eight speed automatic are perfectly fine on the trails. Faced with an incline, the transmission holds its gear without complaint you don't even need to switch into manual mode. Despite the 4,800 rpm torque peak, the V6's 260 pound feet arrive early enough that you don't need to strong arm the throttle. (Michael Kors Black Quilted Crossbody Bag)
Pink Grey And White Coach Purse, Likely the Celts will be without Shane Larkin for a second straight game. The backup point guard missed Saturday affair because of illness. He wound up spending time in the hospital and was released late Sunday night..
And the third unit: Quarterback Joe Callahanhas impressed with his arm strength and composure, but he wasn't at his best during this set, once throwing wide of receiver Tim Wilsonand then over the outstretched hands of tight end Josh Perkins. The Eagles haven't worked much on their run game the pads will make that discipline easier to gauge but undrafted rookie Josh Adamsgot the ball on a Statue of Liberty handoff. Gotta love the Statue of Liberty. (Michael Kors Black Clutch Purse)
Coach Outlet Business Bags, WINNER: Iowa State. The Cyclones played a lot of solid teams either down to the closing minutes (Baylor and Oklahoma State) or at least reasonably tough (Oklahoma) in Coach Matt Campbell's first season. There's no such thing as a good 2 8 team, but there was some promise in Ames even if Iowa State hadn't knocked off someone above them in the Big 12 pecking order..
Post a Comment