Who says I can't post on a Sunday night?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. It is always good to get new readers on here.
2. I don't think hair of the dog actually works but I'll promote it till I die.
3. Apparently I have not been as funny as in the past.
4. Let's all wish Chrissy good luck tomorrow on his second 5K - hope he breaks last year's pace of 38 minutes or some shit.
5. The Shaking Crab in Quincy has some bomb ass wings.
6. I usually bump into someone that I know when I am out and about.
7. Both Chrissy and Jeffrey are having July 4th parties.
8. Speaking of parties come on by tomorrow after 4. Cooking out and fire works.
9. Some people can not just roll with the punches, they need plans and agendas and schedules. What is this 1912? Just roll with it.
10. Sparklers are the handjobs of fire works.
11. The more you make the more you spend.
12. It is always great to see random people wearing Mustache Pub Crawl t shirts.
13. What is the pool up to? The one for if Chrissy makes it back from Canada or not?
14. Have you been to the Range in Hingham yet? Good vibe, nice out door bar and a driving range.
15. If you won 1 million bucks would you take it all in a lump sum or take the 50k a year for 20 years...basically till you are 83.
16. Sleeping is over rated.
As always I will try to do better next time.
P.S. I have no idea what is going on here but I love this picture of Jimmy -