Banged out a shit ton of things on my vacation. Didn't really relax but I didn't work either.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. R.I.P Jaydisco.
2. Random Friday night drinks with Chrissy will always make you smile.
3. Who knew getting a drive way redone is such a pain. I guess when dealing with neighbors you should just assume it's gonna be a hassle.
4. It is beach season.
5. Those road side carnivals make 125k in 5 days just on ticket sales.
6. Nora Mitchell is now bi, bi-coastal that is.
7. Congrats officer Calnan on graduating the police academy.
8. What is worse, sunburned nose or ears?
9. You can not be over 30 years old getting kicked out of bars and wanting to rip people's ears off.
10. Canada has their own 7 wonders of Canada and the Bay of Fundy has been voted one of them. The Macphails will be visiting this summer.
11. Can someone explain to me what the Celtics are doing?
12. Kind of sad that Netflix cancelled Girl Boss.
13. Nothing quite like being at a bar and a guy says "hope he hasn't left yet. I don't want to chase him, he has the coke". Don't think he meant coca cola.
14. Got some new golf clubs. I still suck. Life lessons.
15. I feel like staining a deck should be quick and easy but nah it isn't.
16. Who knew Rob is a beer snob now? Kicked light beers to the curb in favor of IPAs.
I got 524 emails to rummage through so I have to run but hopefully I'll see some of you down at the Chipman family pig roast this weekend.