Say one thing about the weather and mother nature comes with a right hand. Enjoy it while we can.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Some people just need to grow the fuck up. Look in the mirror Peter Pan.
2. Jeffrey is looking at making one off t-shirts. He carries a pen and writes em all down.
3. Hulls kitchen 2 opens on Wednesday.
4. Wheel barrel coolers are the new hotness.
5. How many burgers is too many on a weekend? Asking for a friend.
6. We all have that one friend who misses whole spots on themselves when applying sun screen.
7. If this weather doesn't make you smile then you are just a miserable fuck.
8. People don't use the word weasle enough. That guy is such a fucking weasle!
9. Give me NHL playoffs over NBA playoffs anytime.
10. The Smirnoff Seltzer's are the shit.
11. Fuck this 3A Fore River bridge shit too. Not the actual work but the drivers just lose their minds.
12. Wait people still play angry birds?
13. No lie, I heard someone use the word wigger and I didn't know if I should laugh or be offended.
14. I didn't win the Powerball. Gotta keep grinding.
Hope you can enjoy the weather and hit up the beach. Count down to vacation is on.