I love me some rainy days. This is great sleeping weather.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Beach days are where it is at.
2. We all mess up and make mistakes. It's how we dust ourselves off and move forward that define us.
3. TK needs a clear concise plan for all aspects of life.
4. If your car was acting up but still worth $6000 would you trade it in now or run it into the ground?
5. Dealing with escrow accounts not paying shit is so adult it hurts.
6. Breweries are popping up everywhere.
7. Do people still go to Six Flags?
8. Mikey T only drinks 16oz cans now.
9. Met one of Smiddys ex ladies over at 16C.
10. Grilled corn on the cob is where it is at.
11. There is nothing worse than waking up every hour on the hour.
12. I ask all you single cats out there - Why aren't breakfast dates more of a thing? Can't be fucking up french toast and bacon on a date?
13. Buying sneakers is such a process.
14. If you can afford a cleaning lady then you are pretty much not at liberty to ever bitch about cash money.
15. Portsmouth NH or Portland ME?
16. Looks like I am gonna head to the Florida Georgia game in October solo. So be it.
Oh look who has 2 thumbs and is on vacation next week. This guy...hmu.