Well the Pats did it, with a great second half. As you probably guessed I was bombed at the end of the game but man what a game it was.
This is what I learned:
1. Pats fans are slowly passing Yankees fan on the scale of obnoxiousness.
2. People look weird when they shave their facial hair.
3. You take one day off of work and everyone loses their minds.
4. Day drinking is my jam and even better with friends.
5. Cheers to Chrissy for trying his first oyster. Sadly it wasnt the aphrodisiac he thought it was.
6. Sad to see Claude Julien go but the Bruins need something to spark them.
7. Hong Kong Kung Fu Dave was sick as a dog and didn't get to watch any of the super bowl. Hope he caught a replay.
8. The new sausage stuffer I treated myself too is bomb.
9. Guess some times you can "like" someone but there just aren't any "feels". Women are crazy.
10. May 20th is the official day of the 10th and final Mustache Pub Crawl. Starting at 1 at Cagneys.
11. I don't know what I hate more - Fake news or people who forward along fake news without reading or checking out the facts?
12. Big Miranda Lambert fan now. All she sings about is drinking, smoking and banging. My type of lady.
13. If you are down in Providence, make sure you stop by Trinity Brew house.
14. I feel dirty saying this but so far I am digging 24 Legacy.
15. I hope that some of you won a square or two.
16. Fucking Joe Martell not knowing who/what the Thundercats are blows my mind.
17. Making a final payment on your car is exciting.
18. I still can't believe that there are no NES Classic minis to be found anywhere.
Have fun at the parade today. Stay dry and drink with class and style.