I mean it is Pearl Harbor day and we haven't seen one bit of snow. Please don't tell me mother nature is going to cram all that snow into 2 months again!
This is what i learned this weekend:
1.Sometimes you can really get after it at a 2 year olds bday party.
2. There is nothing worse than not being able to find a working ATM.
3. I do not think I could ever own a car again.
4. If you have been trying to reach Nickerson she was in Brazil!
5. There are only 18 days till xmas, hows the shopping going.
6. It seems like everyone is fighting over cash money roght now.
7. If you aren't getting Brueggers bagels then you are down right foolish.
8. Grillo and Chrissy are both killing the Uber game. If you are looking for some extra cash.
9. Im sick of hearing people say "Just be happy you have a job".
10. If your last name is Kirk and you name your son James his middle name must start with a T right? I mean Tiberius if you are a bad ass.
11. Cancer affects everyone in some manner. Please remember that this holiday season. Donate if you can.
12. Speaking of holidays - Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends.
13. How long is too long when it comes to a beard?
14. Why is all the Christmas specials already on? I feel like I may of missed them all.
15. My Christmas tree is up, just waiting for it to fall so that I can decorate it.
16. Kind of shitty that the NHL makes you buy tickets to the Bruins Alumni game. Who wants to watch that?
Ok, Kids got to run. Have a nice week.