Lets finish 2015 strong and start 2016 with a bang.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I have a really great group of friends.
2. Congrats to The Welch's on their upcoming baby!
3. Speaking of babies Mikey T and Kate welcomed a hockey haired baby boy into the world on Sunday, Nathan.
4. I finished (Binge watched) all of Jessica Jones and I can say it is a great series.
5. Everyone had a pretty decent Christmas.
6. The ABG and Whiskey Priest are closing down for at least a bit.
7. Where are all the New Years eve parties at?
8. Fresh hairs cuts make you feel like a million bucks.
9. I would say passing out on the couch and then falling off that couch while passed out would be viewed as a birthday success.
10. Just a reminder the yankee regift party is at Welchies house on January 9th.
11. Legit could not of been more excited than when I bought a 36 pack for $24 dollars.
12. It is good to see Calnan blogging again.
13. Who is headed to Miami for this Pats game? I mean besides Tom Kelly?
14. Apparently everyone wanted tickets to the winter classic for Christmas.
15. People are complaining about it being 70 around Christmas but they are the same people who will be bitching when we have 3 feet of snow on the ground.
16. You never really know someone till you see how much cream cheese they use on their bagels.
OK see you all next year.