Monday, July 13, 2015
Obviously the kid is back!!
This is what I learned while I was away:
1. People really hate Calnan's posts. So much so that I get more texts about his negativity and his attitude than I do about my lack of posts. (How could you hate this face?)
2. Congrats to the Phelps clan on the addition of a healthy baby boy!
3. I hope that you all wished CVG a happy birthday yesterday.
4. Nothing quite like your brother smoking cigars, drinking and loving life in the hot tub.
5. July 3rd, 4th and 5th where like a whirl wind and kind of all blend together.
6. Tried my first oyster ever and let me tell ya, not that bad.
7. I think that the Cape is bomb.com
8. Nothing is worse than fucking heartburn.
9. Does it make you old when you are drinking with you co workers kids?
10. Best 3 burgers I had on the cape:
1. The Knack
2. The Red Nun
3. The Black Sheep Bah and Grill
11. Nothing quite like your pay check being wrong in back to back weeks...whomp whomp whomp.
12. My battery on my phone lasts at the most 5 hours before it is dead, part of the blame lies in all these god damn group texts.
13. Is there anything worse than waking up on a Monday and knowing you have to do something every single day?
14. It is totally normal for someone to ask you to have a party at your house, correct?
15. Jason Foley is looking to get rid of his pool table of you guys know anyone?
16. How do people live without any live television? I mean you can only watch Netflix, Hulu and shit on your Rokku for so long.
17. I hate traffic more than anything else in the world. Like it infuriates me to no end.
18. Mario Longs bachelor party is August 7-9th. If you are interested in going let me know via the text or email.
19. BBQ's without sides are just not the same.
20. I see people are talking about the Red Sox again, only 6 1/2 back.