Happy Martin Luther King day!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. A 4 hour game of Asshole is always recommended at any party. DOUBLES NEVER BEAT SINGLES!
2. Molson XXX is legit as fuck!
3. Jeffrey found a Brazilian guy to lay his floor for $175 a day. STEAL!
4. Start the Superbowl party planning people.
5. Welchie and his wife are still looking for a house, then plans for a baby.
6. Calnan is trying to get Anonymous to shut down this blog. Basically he hates reading.
7. Supah P is alive and happy in love. He unified the Yankee Regift pictures going around.
8. Anyone know a good kitchen designer?
9. Marios home made Lemonchello burns the senses.
10. You know you are getting old when sitting on the floor, criss cross applesauce, and you are achy the next day.
11. It's Superbowl Square season people. Mikey T likes to be in on all squares.
12. Rumor has it Tooma is on his way back to Mass!!
13. Lauren Brady is alive and well. Looking for Mr Right now still.
14. A. Should I have the Mustache Pub crawl for an 8th year? B. Should I move it to the 1st week of May?
15. If you have a party make sure you have Buffalo Chicken dip there.
16. I am not gonna be posting the 5 things I hate at this moment anymore. Apparently, it makes me sound like a bitter old man.