So lets see it is 2015 and I am sure plenty of people have made resolutions. Have you? Are you sticking with them?
This is what I have learned so far in 2015:
1. Karaoke up at the Cathay Center is like American Idol.
2. Is there any better feeling than hitting Keno?
3. Jeffreys birthday is in February on Friday the 13th. Foreigner is playing at Twinnies. Coincidence?
4. Mikey T is looking for an electrician to do some side work. Know any?
5. Is $500 for 2 $200 squares and open bar and food too much?
6. Meat raffle! Every Saturday! 4:00! Nuff said
7. A little confidence goes along way.
8. Its superbowl square season. Which is one of my favorite seasons.
9. Everyone loves the go pro cameras. EVERYONE!
10. Jeffrey may be more into snap chat than Chrissy.
12. Anyone need some baby sitting jobs? Chrissy is looking for some Saturday baby sitting for the next 3 months
This is what I hate right now:
1. People with the post holiday blues.
3. Mother fuckers who don't text back.
4. All these fancy new mayonnaises. It is still just mayo!
5. Everyone who cuts in line. Like dipshit you think I am just standing here for the fuck of it?