This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Peggy O'Niels looks forward to Chrissy showing up more and more each year.
2. Jeffrey can not bounce back like he used to. The kid is working on a 4 day hangover.
3. Another year, another Dot day:
4. Congrats to Uncle Willie on another Dot Day bowl off win, beating MikeyT by 2 pins and me by 3.
5. I heard that divorces come in fours. So here is to all my family and friends going through rough patches.
6. I had heard rumors of Buffalo Wild wings in Brockton being a train wreck but I was there Friday and they seem to be on top of their game.
7. If you need a MPC 7 shirt before the actual day, then make plans to meet up before next Monday. I am away all next week.
8. We have all been there, bombed liking everyones shit on FB. Hey Drunk happens.
9. What do you do when a contractor has tools stolen from in front of your house?
10. Some days I just don't give a fuck.
11. This walking cough/cold/chest congestion is going around. I can not seem to kick it.
12. Low fat cheese is garbage. I would rather use less regular cheese or no cheese. GARBAGE!
13. Now Chrissy is trying to work out going to Austin City limits music festival. He is working the birthday angle with his wife. ITS EFFING PEARL JAM ON YOUR BIRTHDAY - ENOUGH SAID!
14. This may be the 1st summer in 10 years that I didn't have a wedding to go to. 2014 the year of Hope!
15. The older I get the more I realize its all the little things in life that make you smile and all those smiles add up to making your happy.
16. You guys all know I take the day after Dot day off its like my own holiday. So suck it, that the blog wasn't up yesterday.
17. The turn out doesn't seem to be as high in past years for the MPC7. Spread the word. I mean we are drinking for a cause.
18. There is nothing better than a day off and not doing a fucking thing. The biggest decision you have for the day is what movie you should watch when you get out of bed and move ya ass to the couch.
Thanks. I will try to blog next week but I will be in a training. Maybe Chrissy would like to give an insight on things he learned.